Can be used on the face, hair, and body.
Made with USDA Organic Shea Butter, our Signature Organic Cloud Butter is cold pressed, unrefined and cold whipped ensuring you get the maximum nourishment for all skin types. The fluffy cloud like texture makes it easy to spread and absorb into skin.
- BRIGHTENS Vitamin E provides many antioxidants that are good for not only treating dark spots on face, but to help maintain overall skin health
- SOFTENS Our signature Cloud Butter is loaded up with vitamins and phytonutrients that foster healing and can soften even the most dry, irritated skin.
- SMOOTHS Keeps your skin cells healthy, protects your skin from UV radiation damage, and helps your skin look smooth, soft, and free of fine lines.
- HELPS FIGHT THE SIGNS OF AGING while adding deep moisture and protection. Jam packed with nature's best moisturizers – shea butter, almond oil, jojoba oil, and vitamin E
- GENTLE our all natural non toxic formula is great for sensitive skin! We use high quality, pure, natural ingredients, ethically sourced and cruelty free.
Our carefully selected highly penetrating formula which helps to mimic your skins natural sebum and penetrates deeply to help lock in moisture. Jam packed with nature's best moisturizers – shea butter, almond oil, jojoba oil, and vitamin E. This makes it great for most skin types; especially those with dry skin or eczema, but even oily skin can benefit from using just a pea sized amount.
NO harsh chemicals
Vegan - Not tested on animals!
NO mineral oil
NO artificial colors
How to Use
Massage this fluffy butter into damp skin for best results. Apply to face and body. This moisturizing, light, fluffy formula is very concentrated, so a little bit goes a long way. Start with a pea sized amount and work your way up.
1. Use on face for a clear, smooth complexion
2. Moisturize and soothe chapped lips
3. Moisturize and soften elbows, feet and hands
4. Moisturize the scalp and stimulate hair growth
5. Tame frizzy hair and lock in moisture
For Face gently massage this fluffy butter into freshly cleansed damp skin for best results.
For Body warm up the product in your hands by rubbing them together for a few seconds. Then, gently massage into freshly cleansed damp skin.
For scalp: ensure scalp is damp, then melt a small amount of shea butter in your hands, and massage into the scalp.
For a serum, dampen the hair, then melt a small amount of shea butter in your hands and scrunch it into or run it over your hair.
The possibilities are endless!
When not in use store Shea Butter sealed in its original packaging, or in a container such as a jar with a lid. Keep in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight. If temperatures are above 75 degrees Fahrenheit, store in the fridge.
Full Ingredient List: USDA Organic Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E
Note: The fragrance free version has no added fragrance - just the natural mild nutty shea butter fragrance. The scented butters (Lavender & Vanilla) contain added all natural fragrance.